28. března 2014

Stitched Journal Project II.

Měsíc utekl jako voda, tři týdny jsem se nechala unášet myšlenkami, co všechno bych mohla vytvořit, až pak zbýval poslední týden.... takže sice trochu ve spěchu, ale něco, co jsem si stejně chtěla zkusit, ale stále odkládala pro "nedostatek času (píšu v uvozovkách protože čas vždy máme, na co si ho chceme udělat)". Téma jaro....

I was looking forward to this month's work and thought there was enough time - whole long month. I woke up a week before coming out and was a little bit in hurry with my new page and in the mood for some new knitting and embroidery stitches again.... so here I am - quite similar to my first page but spring theme now.



Pletu listí - zelené.....

I wanted to try knitting leaves.....



První pokusy se saténovým stehem.... ještě to teda bude chtít nějaký trénink, než to půjde někde použít.

And my first time with satin stitch....





Ale nakonec jsem byla spokojenější s výsledkem druhé sněženky, kterou jsem vyšila rozděleným stehem, na který jsem narazila v knize vyšívacích stehů, když jsem se snažila naučit steh saténový.

In the end, I was more satisfied with the second flower, where I used detached chain stitch that I found when trying to learn satin stitch from the book of embroidery stitches.




Práce dalších účastníků projektu k nalezení na blogu Lola Nova.

You can find more information on Lola Nova blog as well as the links to other participant's work.

15 komentářů:

  1. Hello!
    I am popping over from the stitched journal project.
    I love the fresh and neutral colours of your piece, the yarn looks soft too, is it cotton.
    Best wishes to you today
    Daisy jones x

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you for nice comment. It's not cotton but merino wool. Simona

      Vymazat
  2. I like the leaf shape - very apt for March. Do you have plans to use this stitch in something?

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you. I would like to use it somewhere but I don't have anything particular in mind now. Simona

      Vymazat
  3. That knitting is beautiful and I love the colors you chose for the whole project! Wonderful!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Wow, your knitting and stitching is amazing... I love the leaves :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Lupení i sněhokvěty na jedničku s hvězdičkou, nevěřím, že to je první pokus :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. No počkej, až můj "satin stitch" uvidíš naživo, rozmazaná fotka je docela milosrdná.... a to vůbec nemluvím o zadní straně výšivky..... :-)

      Vymazat
  6. I love the knitted leaves, I love the embroidery, and I love the colors! Beautiful!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Fantastic colours. I love the complexity of the knitted design, its not too obvious as you are drawn first to the boldness of the colour and is complimented beautifully by the simplicity of you embroidery. Can't wait to see what you get up to next month.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. Lovely knitting and stitching and the colours are gorgeous

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. Hello, another stitched journaller here. This is gorgeous! That yarn is just the most gorgeous green and perfectly compliments the embroidered snowdrops.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. Thank you all for so kind comments!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  11. Beautiful project - I love the colour of your wool!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. For whole month, I have had this colour in mind for this project..... :-). Thank you.

      Vymazat